Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pittsboro

I'm still amazed by the amount of activites and events that go on in a "sleepy" town, not to mention the restaurants, bars, shops, and organizations that are a part of this same community.  Pittsboro has so many wonderful qualities.  Not only do you get the small town feel of knowing many of the residents by name, you also can quickly become an integral part of the community.  I've been trying to explore this area for a while and I've come up with a list of different places to go and things to do.  It is by no means complete -- there is always room to add more.  Below is a video of what I have uncovered so far. 

And, here are some snapshots. Let me know what I've missed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide some comments, ideas, or tips!